Bees for Development respects your right to privacy so the only web cookies this website deploys are those which are strictly necessary for its correct operation and which enhance the experience of our site visitors – no personally identifiable information is collected. If you continue to browse our website we will assume that you are happy with our policy and to receive cookies from our website. If you choose to follow a link to third-party website please be aware that other organisations may have different cookie deployment policies from our own. You can change your cookie preferences in your web browser at any time.
The specialist international beekeeping organisation
1. If you cancel a booking more than 28 days before the date of your Course, we will give you a full refund less 15% to cover our admin costs.
2. If you cancel a booking 28 days or less before the date of your Course, we do not normally give refunds. If we are able to offer your place to another participant then we may provide you with a full refund, less 15% to cover our admin costs.
3. We aim to provide your Course as booked, however if there are not enough people booked on the Course, we may need to cancel it. If this should occur (and it rarely happens) then we will give you a full refund or offer you the chance to transfer your booking to another date.
4. If you need to make any non-refundable bookings of your own (e.g. travel and/or hotel), please confirm with us that the Course is definitely going ahead, as we do not accept liability for any other costs incurred by you. Call us on +44 (0)1600 714848 or via email@example.com
5. On occasion, Bees for Development takes photographs and videos which may be used to help promote our activities and courses (both online and in print). By booking into a course/event you are confirming that you are aware of this and have no objections to your image or voice appearing in any material issued by Bees for Development after the activity. However, if for any reason you do not wish Bees for Development to use images or footage with you in it, please let us know.
6. No reproductions, scans or copies (wholly or in part) shall be made of the training material without the prior written consent of Bees for Development.